Local Authority Planning Permission and Building Regulation applications

If you are planning to undertake works, there are a number of issues to consider, starting with Planning Permission.

Whether it be Local Authority Planning Permission, Building Control Approval, compliance with the Party Wall Act or design and drawings, one of our Chartered Surveyors will be able to help.